In 2018, we witnessed attack campaigns that combined a growing number of evasion methods, the majority of them employing fileless techniques some time during the attack. That's why we examined 50 high-profile campaigns and broke down their characteristics to shed light on their evolution throughout the year.
What you will learn about in this report:
- The most popular obfuscation techniques employed by attackers in 2018.
- Characteristics used by malicious documents in 50+ high-profile attacks.
- The 5 different evasion techniques used by the AZORult attack.
- Monetization techniques used by cryptojacking attacks.
- Predictions for evasive malware tactics in 2019.